- Made in Australia
- A4 landscape mail slot
- Rear opening door
- Outward rain cover
- Heavy-duty powder-coated aluminium
- Lock and key
- Rear brace
- Simple, modern design
Box: 340w x 140h x 240d
Front and Rear Brace: 390w x 190h
The Superior is one of Australia's most popular letterboxes, and for good reason. Its minimalist design provides the perfect pairing with houses and front yards of all ages, designs and styles.
Ideal for installation into fences of all kinds and materials.
Made in Australia with durable, treated aluminium, the Superior is available to be powder-coated in a wide range of Colorbond® colours so you can match your letterbox colour to your fence, or your house.
The mail slot is wide enough to allow mail at the width of a landscape A4 sheet of paper and provides enough room for it to sit flat in the box, so your mail won't be crushed or bent.
The letterbox is lockable and will keep your mail secure, with no room for fingers to reach through the slot.
All models come standard with a lock and key included, as well as numbers of your choice.
The Superior can also be purchased with a custom faceplate for added flair.
Choose from a selection of numbering options to customise how your letterbox will look. Numbers are only available in 75mm height, and the maximum that will fit across the faceplate is 5 numbers.
We offer bolt-on classically styled numbers, modern stainless steel stick-on, or vinyl stick-on.
- Aluminium, powder-coated numbers that are screwed on through the back with a nut. This means they are a seamless and flat finish on the front. Available only in the three colours (Black, Gold, Silver) above, 75mm height, 0-9, A-Z and selected special characters. They are a Times New Roman font.
- Vinyl sticker that is printed and adhered to the faceplate. Available in the 5 colours above and comes default as Century Gothic font but can be Arial or Times New Roman too. Can be ordered smaller if needed but 75mm fits best. 0-9, A-Z and special characters are available.
- 1.6mm thick stainless steel numbers that are stuck on for a seamless look. 75mm only and only available in Arial font. 0-9, A-Z and selected special characters available.
The Superior features a rear brace to provide easy installation and a seamless finish when built into a wall or fence. It can be installed into all kinds of fences including...
- Tubular metal
- Corrugated metal
- Metal slats
- Emu Wire (with supportive frame)
It can also be installed into brick or rendered walls as long as they aren't more than 240mm in depth. For more flexible wall installation, check out our Telescopic built-in letterbox.
For Gabion, rendered, or brick walls and pillars that are yet to be built, we strongly suggest an Installation Channel. This will help to create a guide for sliding the letterbox in. The wall can be built around the installation channel so the box doesn't get damaged and the size of the hole is correct.
For gabion walls, this channel also protects the letterbox from the weight of the rocks laid upon it.
For brush fences, we recommend having a brush fencing specialist install the Superior for you.
Check out our fence letterbox installation guide.
Please be aware that some powder coat colours will appear slightly different in real life to the colour represented on your screen.